Monday, February 17, 2014

YouTube videos

One thing I really enjoy watching are YouTube videos showing how to repair or mod electronics as well as teardown videos.  In fact, most of the knowledge I have in repairing electronics comes from watching videos on YouTube.  I decided I wanted to try and give back, try my hand at producing some videos to help and entertain others.  So on my YouTube channel I just uploaded the the first two in what I hope will be a long series of videos.  I'm calling them the "Let's Repair" series.  But I plan on also doing some "Let's Mod" and "Let's Teardown" as well.

I have a garage full of projects I'm working on.  I hope to make a video on each project and upload them as I go.  The big question will be time.  I can only work on these in my very limited free time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the videos!  Your comments and suggestions are welcomed!

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bfriesen75

No comments:

Post a Comment