Thursday, July 23, 2015

Costco and Pepsi

I'm doing my happy dance right now!  I just got back from the Costco food court and they now serve Pepsi!  I can't tell you how pleased I am.  Literally there is no Coke product I like.  I can tolerate Sprite, but that's it.  But Pepsi, I like most every Pepsi product.

As a life-long Pepsi fan, it's nice to see a large establishment serving Pepsi.  Most stadiums, events, restaurants, etc. all serve Coke.  So this is a win for Pepsi, which is a win for me too.

Reading online, I guess this is a change that has been in the works for years.  Going back to 2013 Costco signed a new deal with Pepsi, ending a 27 year agreement with Coke.  But it was a gradual phase-out taking several years.  My local Costco made the switch recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment