Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Funny sayings

This is a random post with some funny things I ran across recently.  First is a saying:
A PC a day keeps the Apple away.
As a longtime Apple-hater, this is just hilarious to me!  And so true!


The second funny thing is funny SSID names for your home wireless router.  One of my neighbors has a funny SSID, which got me curious so I googled to find more.  Here's a list of the funnier ones I found:

  • Don't sleep with my wifi
  • It hurts when IP
  • Pretty fly for a wifi
  • Bill Wi the Science Fi
  • FBI Surveillance Van
  • Get off my LAN
  • All Your Bandwidth Are Belong To Us
I guess some people use them to send subtle (or not so subtle) messages to their neighbors such as:
  • Stop stealing our Internet
  • Keep your kids off my lawn
  • Stop your dogs from barking
These aren't as funny as the first group unless your situation warrants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment