Friday, June 17, 2011

Everything has a beginning

This is the first post in my new blog. I know what you're thinking, it's 2011 and you're just now creating a blog. With social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, blogging has become less popular. Well for starters I use to have a blog, but it's currently inaccessible to the world, so I'm creating a new one to repost that blog and add new posts. As for Facebook and Twitter, I don't have an account on either (nor do I ever plan on creating one). I'm sure I'll blog about my feelings about those sites.

So what can you expect here you might wonder? Well I'll blog about the things that interest me. I'm a computer programmer so I'll post a lot about computers and programming. I also enjoy technology in general, video games (specifically retro gaming), astronomy and science, repairing broken electronics, and food.

If you're wondering about the name "freezerdev," it's a combination of Freezer and Development. "Freezer" has been my Internet handle (name for myself on the Internet) since 1994. It's a variation of my last night. And Development because I'm a computer programmer. Put the two together and you get "freezerdev."

No comments:

Post a Comment